Super Smash Bros Brawl Nintendo Wii game  » Games  »
  • When I first got the Nintendo Wii, I knew that one of the first games I was going to get was Supersmash Bros Brawl, I guess I wasn't disappointed, but I wasn't too satisfied either

• by aznreviewer

When I first got the Nintendo Wii, I knew that one of the first games I was going to get was Supersmash Bros Brawl, I guess I wasn’t disappointed, but I wasn’t too satisfied either.

Graphics: 5/10, like many Nintendo games, Brawl graphics just don’t match up to Microsoft and Sony games. You can literally go through the characters. However, this is an improvement from Supersmash bros melee. At least

in this game, shorter characters cannot be affected by gunfire because they’re too short.

Adventure mode: 10/10, One of the best upgrades Brawl is the Adventure mode. The mode is basically another adventure game. It has a long storyline that takes a while to beat. This is defiantly a sweet feature that not only lets you play in the mode, but also allows you to watch different video scenes in ...

• the story.

Game play: 7/10, the game play is not much different then melee. The only difference is that it’s a lot easier to unlock stages and characters, different stages, and different weapons. The extra B bombs and explosive boxes offer an extra kick but other then that, the game play is just like melee.

Addictiveness: 6/10, sure the game is additive at first just like any other super smash

game, but after adventure mode and all the characters plus stages are unlocked, the game get’s kind of boring. The good part is that Adventure Mode takes at least 10 hours to beat.

Overall: 7/10, the game is one of the best Wii games out there but aside from the improved adventure mode and different weapons, stages, and characters, the game isn’t too much different from melee. It’s still worth the $50 through.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28707751571231/k2311a077/7.7.09