Whisper with wings sanitary napkin  » Health  »
  • I am glad that I've been using this Whisper with wings sanitary napkin because I have no problem with my heavy menstrual flow, it is long and had very nice design that fits
  • I am thankful that this Whisper with wings were born for a women like me, I know that some women there are benefiting the same happiness I got

• by lei

I used to have heavy menstrual flow every month, I hate the cramp pain but I am very particular with a sanitary napkin to used. Since I was 15 years old I have tried a lot of sanitary napkins.

But now I am stick to one brand and this is Whisper with wings sanitary napkin.

/> Before napkin had no extended wings for heavy flow menstrual, this wings helps to stay intact to underwear and of course to boost comfortable to a women like me.

I am glad that I’ve been using this Whisper with wings sanitary napkin because I have no problem with my heavy menstrual flow, it is long ...

• and had very nice design that fits.

It is light scented and it is soft pads.

I have no problem in switching this sanitary pads, because I have tried some and I encountered allergies.

This sanitary pads are available in 1 packs with 8 pads, it is affordable and it is available in per piece in

some mini store.

I am thankful that this Whisper with wings were born for a women like me, I know that some women there are benefiting the same happiness I got.

Thanks to Whisper, try this Whisper with wings sanitary napkin.

The best for me!

Reported prices :
    2.00 GBPtesco
    edinburgh

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34707751521231/k2311a077/7.7.09