Safeguard soap  » Health  »
  • There's a lot of variance to choose from safeguard soap but I chose the beige color, because I like the smell it is not too strong smell
  • It is widely used by my friends too, that's why I used to recommend it to some of my co-workers too

• by lei

When it comes to a bath soap I am very particular with the smell and the effectiveness. Safeguard soap is the soap that I used and my family, because this soap is like antibacterial soap that prevent us from acquiring any illness.

Our routine habit is to used this soap before we eat, we do regular hand washing before we prepare the food.

I have a lot

of work at home and even at my job that’s why I perspire more, since I used this soap I have a confident that I will not acquire body odor.

The soap is not sticky to my body when I rinse it with water.

There’s a lot of variance to choose from safeguard soap but I chose the beige color, because I like the smell it is ...

• not too strong smell.

I see to it that this safeguard soap is always available in the bathroom.

This is affordable and always available in any supermarket.

It is widely used by my friends too, that’s why I used to recommend it to some of my co-workers too.

And one of the reason why I like this soap? It is durable because I was able to used

it for a long period of time.

It is not easily melt when it is used, it is easy to wash and the smell leaves my hand.

I’m glad that this soap was made for the safeness of family members, a regular used of this soap is a big help to my family’s health.

Try this soap, it is antibacterial recommended for hand ashing and bath soap which kills 99% of germs.

Safeguard soap
    By kerdial says :

re : It is widely used by my friends too, that’s why I used to recommend it to some of my co-workers too
    I would not rather use safeguard as my bath soap. I don’t like the smell of it and it gets slimy as days goes by. It’s effectiveness is not guaranteed even though it says 99.9% kills germs.

lei replies :

I respect your feedback of not using it either, this depends also on the weather or the skin of the one who is using it. If a person perspires very often, the smell of safeguard is very strong so it will ended up not good and sticky when you are outdoors. Our skin is very different, so it depends what kind of soap will our skin response well.

by kerdial says :

Thank you. Well, it’s just my opinion. I’m not speaking for everyone as we may have a different types of skin. What may be good for you may not be good for others. Anyway, thanks for respecting my feedback.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34707751511231/k2311a077/7.7.09