Playstation 3  » Games  »
  • I have owned it for just over a year and it is one of the best purchases I have ever made
  • Unfortunately the HDMI is sold separately but I highly recommend you purchase the HDMI, for the video is much more crisp
  • The 2 coolest features, I think, are online play and the Playstation Store

• by techguy07

The Playstation 3 is like my baby. I have owned it for just over a year and it is one of the best purchases I have ever made. The Playstation 3 comes in 3 main sizes, the 20 GB, the 60 GB, and the 80 GB.

It might also come in 60 GB but I’m not 100% sure. So the great thing about this system is that it does, honestly, everything.

It has the ability, obviously, for gaming. But Sony did not

stop there.

This system comes with Photo storage, so all those lovely pictures of you and your Aunt Kim can be at your fingertips. Sony also added audio and video storage, so you have the ability to put music on your PS3 just as you put music on your computer, as for the video, you can now watch Blue-Ray or HD movies whenever you like.

You can hook up your PS3 using an HDMI, or your regular Video and Audio cables. Unfortunately ...

• the HDMI is sold separately but I highly recommend you purchase the HDMI, for the video is much more crisp.

Now Sony also put in the option to access the internet on your PS3, so you can get on Facebook or Myspace while you are sitting on your couch. This is very nice for when your computer is out of batter.

The 2 coolest features, I think, are online play and the Playstation Store. With online play you can compete against players

from different sides of the world, seeing who is better.

I met a great friend of mine playing online, and to this day we call each other almost every week. I also think the Playstation Store is a great feature because now, with some games, you don’t have to get off your couch to buy a game, simply set up billing information, choose the game, download it, and you are off.

The Playstation Store also has many great Add-Ons for games you already have.

Playstation 3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28707751501231/k2311a077/7.7.09