Supradyn high potency Multi-vitamin capsules  » Health  »
3.7
  • As long as you stick to the recommended daily dosage, there is no problem
  • I would recommend these capsules to sportsmen, students and anyone who does a lot of work and does not eat enough

• by Gulf boy

I am into bodybuilding and lift weights regularly. I also run and tend to lose a lot of water soluble minerals.

Food nowadays is also not nutrient rich and we tend to have erratic eating habits.

What I needed was a good multi-vitamin preparation to supplement my daily meals.

It needed to be in capsule form to be taken easily

and contain all the vital elements I needed.

So I chose Supradyn.

It packs 12 vitamins and 8 minerals and trace elements into a capsule, all in amounts that cover any adults daily RDA requirement.

You even get vitamins like pantothenic acid and biotin, which cannot be easily obtained from food or are not produced by the body.

In case of ...

• weakness, over exertion, recovery from illness or extra needs, Supradyn will really help.

I don’t feel worn out anymore after taking these capsules as my daily requirement is met.

As long as you stick to the recommended daily dosage, there is no problem.

not eat enough.

Supradyn is manufactured by Bayer and retails for about $13 for a box of 30 capsules in the Middle East.

Take one capsule with a meal but be careful not to exceed the recommended dosage as Vitamin A and D are fat soluble and can be stored, leading to a condition known as hypervitaminosis.

Should also not be taken with acne medication (retinoids).

Fredrick N says :

I need to know where and how to purchase the supradyn high potency multi vitamin capsules online or a store in Los Angeles California

Fateh Taghavi says :

Could you guide me how can I find Supradyn-Multivitamin Capsules in Iran Islamic Republic Of Iran ? If you have the store or another place for selling your poroduct, could you sign me? Thank you in advanced for your attention. Regards.

Romulo Q. Requierme says :

I need to know where and how to purchase the supradyn high potency multi vitamin capsules online or a store in Philippines

Andy replies :

Hi, I am not aware of where exactly these capsules can be purchased in various countries as I have purchased it from a pharmacy in Oman, however, these are not prescription meds and hence should be available on Ebay or a local drug store, Pharmaton capsules or Ginsavit are also a good substitute if Supradyn is not available

DAMODAR NAWKA says :

I am Type 2 Diabetic.Can I take one tabs of Supradyn Daily
    Damodar Nawka
    Bangalore
    India.

Galega says :

There is no problem for you in using Supradyn. Its ingredient should not hurt your Diabetic treatment.

However, it is always prudent to consult your doctor before starting any new medicine/supplements.

Nihar says :

Is it available In India?

Galega says :

Yes, Nihar. Supradyn is available in India. In fact, it is quite popular multivitamin supplement in India. I am giving it daily to my brother. You should ask any retail pharmaceutical shop about it.

Unasha says :

re : I would recommend these capsules to sportsmen, students and anyone who does a lot of work and does not eat enough
    Is it available in Pakistan?I need to know where and how to purchase supradyn n multivitamin tables.i m search but unfortunately they are not found.what can I do…

Galega says :

Yes, it is available in Pakistan. If you are unable to find it there, please contact a Bayer distributor.

Hemant says :

Hi,

I want to know whether Supradyn contains any milk or milk derived product.

Galega says :

Supradyn doesn’t contain milk for milk derived products.

christine says :

re : As long as you stick to the recommended daily dosage, there is no problem
    this product contains many ingrediants in varying,and can contain componets that come from animals or alcohol,examples are ,whey,the dairy product which is,….do not buy any meat products from outlets which are not supradyn,recharge ahve been found to contain cochincal E120 which is derived from animals.

rue says :

Should you take the tablets with water after a meal?

Galega says :

That is the right way to take it. You can take it with or after meal. To swallow it, you will obviously need water. Don’t take it in empty stomach.

NWAKA says :

A therapist recommend that I take it before sex. It helps how sure is that.

Galega says :

Supradyn is a multivitamin supplement. It is not a sex enhancement pill. You may not get desired result on the bed because of taking Supradyn just before sex.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34707751431231/k2311a077/7.7.09