The Body Shop Vitamin C Cleansing Face Polish
  • I love putting it on my face, it just feels so good
  • The body shop has lots of sales and if you join the membership you earn points for every $20 (I think) you spend, and when enough points are earned you can spend them
  • I paid around $11-15 for my 100 mL bottle

• by Liv

I’d recomend a lot of the Body Shop’s Vitamin C face creams and cleaners.

My skin is more dry than oily. I have had trouble finding a face cream that doesn’t make my skin feel dry and brittle. I can’t just not wash my face!

The Vitamin C Cleansing Face Polish has micro-beads

that remove impurities and make-up. It has a good citrus smell. I love putting it on my face, it just feels so good. It is a thick facial cleanser and when rubbing it into your skin it acts like a thick mask.

The body shop has lots of sales and if you join ...

• the membership you earn points for every $20 (I think) you spend, and when enough points are earned you can spend them. I paid around $11-15 for my 100 mL bottle. I use it once to twice a day and already it has lasted for over 6 months.

I would give this product

a 10 but the one thing that really bothers me is the cap, especially when trying to open it in the shower. On one of mine, the cap just snapped of and the face cream leaked out, so I give it a 9. Just be careful with opening and closing the cap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31707751421231/k2311a077/7.7.09