Forex.com  » Finance  »
  • As a person interested in forex, I was happy to find it
  • It is hard for an individual trader to get involved in forex without any proper knowledge and experience
  • I believe that such updates are vital for the common forex trader
  • I don't like the fact that it's basically a website that tries to sell you a service
  • It certainly has a lot of interesting information

• by cool

The Forex.com web site is all about the global market of foreign exchange, also known as forex. As a person interested in forex, I was happy to find it. Forex.com has many services that can help you in your forex trading.

Forex is a huge market where billions and trillions of currencies are being exchanged. Forex.com represents a company that can offer you an account to trade such currencies.

I personally think that forex is a very sophisticated market. It is hard for an individual trader to get involved in forex without any proper knowledge and experience. There is no doubt that

Forex.com can help new traders in this field. However, I would strongly advice anyone to do some research about this company before using them.

The web site has a lot of information about their services, trading platform and market research. You can also find some good information about the forex market in general. They also provide you with daily commentary on the markets. I believe that such updates are vital for the common forex trader.

I like the fact that Forex.com offers some market commentary for free. This can give you a general idea which winds are blowing in the markets. You ...

• can also learn about technical and fundamental market analysis. Reading what forex experts have to say on a certain market condition, can teach us a lot!

I don’t like the fact that it’s basically a website that tries to sell you a service. However, I do understand that it is their business. As a forex trader you are a potential client. It is just natural that they will try to convince you to try their trading services. I don’t think that this fact harms the quality of their free services in any way. It just bothers me a little.

You can open

an account with them, deposit money in one currency, trade part of it for another currency, and hope to make a profit through the fluctuations of cross-currency prices. The movement in currency prices is usually very small. However, during special times, like news announcements, the prices can change drastically.

You might not be interested in their forex trading services. However, I think their web site is still worth a look! It certainly has a lot of interesting information. I believe that most of it is high quality and can help many forex traders with their difficult task of riding the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42707751211231/k2311a077/7.7.09