Transformers 2 : Revenge of the Fallen  » Movies  »
  • Although watching this movie - with all the metals crashing and blasting effects, gave me a terrible headache, I would still recommend this movie because the story line is good, although i think it could have been better if the ending is different

• by marielle

I am not a transformer fan. This is the reason why I turned down two invites to watch this newest transformer movie. But when I was asked (not invited) by my younger sister to go with her and her boyfriend, I cannot do anything but to go with them and watch this movie everyone has been talking about.

And guess what? I enjoyed

the movie! Contrary to what I had expected, there are a lot of funny scenes in the movie that had me laughing out loud. Bumble Bee really made me laugh when he cried while Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) was saying his farewell to Bumble Bee before going off to college. There are a lot of funny scenes before the battle between the ...

• autobots and their sworne enemies, the decepticons ensued. Shia LaBeouf’s acting, combined with his good looks, made him the real hero in the movie.

the ending is different. With Megatron still alive, I cannot say that Optimus Prime and the other autobots had succeeded in defeating the decepticons. They had made their enemies run away, but for sure they will be back to cause trouble on earth once again. Anyway, the ending made me think of a part 3. So expect more transformer movies to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11707751091231/k2311a077/7.7.09