Avon’s Replenishing Toner Blue Algae Extract
  • I think that is the best way to test how effective one brand is
  • I also would want to avoid any possible contradictory reaction so I never mix brands of face products
  • Of course I know that a Toner does not moisturize the skin but at least I am sure that it is made up of safe ingredients that are good for the skin
  • So I bought this product without any hesitation
  • I love to use new brands for as long as I know they are safe enough on my skin

• by ladyli

Avon’s Replenishing Toner Blue Algae Extract:

I always make sure that my face cleansers and face toners carry the same brand as that of my facial moisturizer. I think that is the best way to test how effective one brand is. There will be no confusion which brand really brought wonders or damages on my skin. I also would want to avoid any possible contradictory reaction so I never mix brands of face products. At the moment, I am using all Avon products on my face and around my eyes as well.

I always believe that a skin care regimen should be complete, in order to get the utmost benefit. So after cleansing, it is a must that I should also tone my skin before applying moisturizer. Toning the skin after cleansing

restores the normal PH of the skin. For my toner, I am using Avon Replenishing Toner. This is one of Avon’s all natural product and well suited for my type of skin. I have a normal type of skin that tends to go dry and this Avon Replenishing Toner very well suits my skin condition. I chose this product because it is made of blue algae extract. Having fully known that blue algae extract is a rich source of Vitamin E and helps keep skin elastic I was convinced that this all natural toner fits me well. Of course I know that a Toner does not moisturize the skin but at least I am sure that it is made up of safe ingredients that are good for the ...

• skin. So I bought this product without any hesitation. The product is comparatively cheaper than the other brands I have tested. A 100 ml. costs only PHP120 and it is a regular and not discounted price. It is a therefore cheaper as compared to my previous brand which is almost double this amount.

As always, I am always excited when using a new product. I love to use new brands for as long as I know they are safe enough on my skin. Now how does the product perform on my skin? Well the performance of Avon Replenishing Toner is so far so good. It does not have any negative reaction. It has been very friendly on my skin. Unlike some Toners that I’ve already tried that gave me some slight

tinge of harshness, this one is light enough. I have not felt any drying or skin peeling effect. I also appreciate how it could successfully take out the last traces of dirt on my skin. After toning, there is a moist, fresh and soothing effect which makes me feel good. Using this Toner assures the easy absorption of the moisturizing cream because it is effective in completely cleansing and restoring the PH balance and hence making my skin well prepared get the benefit of the last step of my 3-step face regimen which is moisturizing.

With this satisfying performance, I think I have all the reason to continue using this Avon’s Natural Replenishing Cream along with my all other Avon face products until I find good reason to switch to new one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31707751061131/k2311a077/7.7.09