Old School (starring Luke Wilson, Vince Vaughn and Will Ferrell)
  • Bear with me, because I have to type these 3 names because they are amazing
  • With women away from them, they try to make the best out of everything together
  • My only regret about this movie is not to watch it sooner

• by eryana09

Bear with me, because I have to type these 3 names because they are amazing. I watched Old School (starring Luke Wilson, Vince Vaughn and Will Ferrell) the other day and it was super hilarious. There can never be a movie close to it, except for

movies starring Ben Stiller perhaps.

The plot is smart and funny too. These 3 guys which I’ve mentioned are friends. And they have something in common too, which is to get back to their “scoring” days, if you know what I mean.

The title Old School is really befitting and you will find these 3 guys, whom are trying to get their lives sorted out back all so funny. This is not a slapstick humor kind of thing. I just can’t choose between Vince Vaughn, Will Ferrell and Luke Wilson’s ...

• Old School (starring Luke Wilson, Vince Vaughn and Will Ferrell)
      character. All of them are super funny and they make good out of it all. With women away from them, they try to make the best out of everything together. And when I mean together, there are lots of funny and silly things up for
      laughs.

The Director and writer had certainly done a good job, in my point of view. The 3 combined just gives me a very super headache laughter, a positive one at that. My only regret about this movie is not to watch it sooner. 10 for this movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11707750871131/k2311a077/7.7.09