Sally Hansen Extra Strength Polish Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love to keep my nails polished through the week
  • Since this was always available, it is what I bought
  • Priced under $3, it is not only cheap but I know it will last me at least a month or longer

• by princenlady

I love to keep my nails polished through the week. I find that it is a simple way I can pamper myself. Although this seems small, I find that if I have the right products, I can quickly pamper myself and have beautiful nails. I already have long nails as I use all the Sally Hansen products. Now I just needed a good polish remover that will do the job quickly and efficiently.

I have used the Sally Hansen Extra Strength bottle of polish remover for years. Not because I really loved it, but just because that was what was there

to buy. It was as simple as going to the store and buying whatever brand I could find. Since this was always available, it is what I bought. There is never a time I couldn’t find it, whether I went to a local department store or grocery store, it is readily available. Priced under $3, it is not only cheap but I know it will last me at least a month or longer. This is a great price for polish remover.

A few cons of using this polish remover is that it can get messy. When I polish my nails, I have ...

• to put a towel down before I began. This catches any extra nail polish solution. This can happen when you put the cotton ball to the ball and get it drenched with the liquid. I really dislike that when I use this polish remover, I tend to get it everywhere. I also dislike that it takes multiple cotton balls to get through all of my fingers and toes.

I find that to clean both my toes and fingernails, it can take almost fifteen minutes from start to finish. This includes my prep time of getting a towel out, placing it on

the table, getting the cotton balls, and then finally getting the finger nail polish remover. Then of course, I have to use the remover to take off my polish. This can be messy and can take several cotton balls per hand. I find that using this isn’t all that economical in the long run as I end up using so much of the polish.

I find it messy and really prefer the containers where all I have to do is put my fingers in the finger nail polish and it takes off the polish. This seems too much work for my liking.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31707750571131/k2311a077/7.7.09