Sally Hansen Kwik Off  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the best things about the Kwik Off polish remover is the price
  • So when I found that they have a jar or sorts where you can dip your fingers into, I was overjoyed
  • I love the three holes in the sponge that allows me to clean off several fingers at once
  • As soon as I put my nails into the solution, I know that it is removing the polish
  • The other thing I really love about this polish remover is how quick my hands dry after pulling out from the polish solution

• by princenlady

I am sure I am like most women when I say I need a nail polish remove that is quick. I have a busy life and I need to have ways to stay beautiful without a lot of work. This applies to my nail polish and polish remover. I usually keep my nails polished with either a color or clear polish. This is one thing I do for myself that just makes me feel better about myself.

One of the best things about

the Kwik Off polish remover is the price. I can go to any store and know I can get this brand of polish remover with ease. Not only that, but if I need it quick and can’t get out to the store, all I have to do is go online and order. Priced at under $4, I can get it shipped to my home without the hustle of going to the store.

I have always hated having to dip a cotton ball into the bottle of nail polish remover. I find it messy and I just don’t think it gets the job done. So when I found that they have a jar or sorts where you can dip your fingers into, I was overjoyed.

This brand of polish remover has several different vitamins which is great for my nails. I normally wouldn’t think of a polish remover as bring good for my nails, but the Sally Hansen Kwik Off really does.

I love the three holes ...

• Sally Hansen Kwik Off
      in the sponge that allows me to clean off several fingers at once. Not only is this easy to use, but it makes the process quicker than you would think. I can have all of my fingers done in a mere seconds. This helps my busy lifestyle more than you know.

Every time I use the polish remover, I never have to worry about it leaving traces of the nail polish. As soon as I put my nails into the solution, I

know that it is removing the polish. When my fingers come out, they are void of polish. By the time I am finished, I am ready to apply a new coat of polish onto my nails.

The other thing I really love about this polish remover is how quick my hands dry after pulling out from the polish solution. In mere seconds, my fingers have dried, which makes the process of polishing quick, easy. I love this brand of polish remover and will continue to use!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31707750561131/k2311a077/7.7.09