Nausea and Motion Sickness, 2 oz., King Bio  » Health  »
  • Having a bottle of the Nausea and Motion sickness, King Bio, is amazing
  • I love being able to buy stuff online as I know I can get a great deal

• by princenlady

I have one child that tends to get sick no matter where we go. We can be in the car or on a plane. When we are in the car, she tends to get sick after being in the car for too long. Sometimes she gets hot and can get sick to her stomach.

It is one of those things where as soon as she tells us she is getting sick, we need to take notice. On a plane, the turbulence can get pretty bad. And although she loves the feel of the turbulence, it can do numbers to her stomach.

Having

a bottle of the Nausea and Motion sickness, King Bio, is amazing. All we have to do is open her mouth and spray into her mouth. We can do this a couple times in a day, but usually if we can do this, get a wet wash rag over her face, and give her some cool water, this does the trick.

Although this can get expensive as it is priced at around $12, the pros are quickly alleviating the churning stomachs. This is a great product to have on hand, not just for the kids but for the adults as well. There ...

• have been many times when I have gotten sick to my stomach from something I ate or other nonissue.

Having the nausea spray on hand is like a wonder drug. Just a few sprays and I feel better. This makes this a regular staple in our home.

Also, if we are going to travel, we always have a bottle on hand somewhere close. As we never know what might happen on the trip, it is always best to have it on hand. Again, we use it for the adults and kids alike, although with the kids we use in moderation.

I love

being able to buy stuff online as I know I can get a great deal. All I have to do is put the name brand, Nausea and Motion Sickness, 2 oz. , King Bio, into the search engine I am using and it will pull all the different places that are selling it.

I love this as I can pick the place with the best price, the best shipping, everything I need to know. Also, I can check for reviews, as I did my first time around. This helps me to know what other people are saying and if it helps, which it does.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34707750481131/k2311a077/7.7.09