Conrad Hotel Hong Kong  » Hotels  »
Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Hong Kong
  • In my opinion, I think this hotel is located nicely
  • It is within the city and the metro station is only a block away so I have no problem going around the city and I can save money
  • In this way, I can experience the worry-free mornings on what to eat
  • The lobby is a nice place to relax and the pool was just amazing
  • Even though I don’t have a car, I know that the hotel also offers a valet service

• by syncMaster

In my opinion, I think this hotel is located nicely. It is within the city and the metro station is only a block away so I have no problem going around the city and I can save money. Shopping districts is not quite far and not that close either, but it’s all right. Shopping does not really appeal to me. It is nice that historical sights are close by. History interests me more than shopping.

I made a mental note to myself that whatever I need at the front desk I would just ask in the morning. Day and night staffs at the front

desk as are different as the day and night itself. Sure, both of them are pleasant and kind, however, most of the time the night staff are snob. They seem unfriendly. One time a requested an extra towel from the housekeeping and it was about twenty minutes late when they had finally delivered it. They even charged me for it! It was suppose to be free given that every room should have four towels everyday and I only got two at that time. I’m thinking of complaining when I check out.

My room was nice. It was big ,clean, and very modern. They have ...

• a working air conditioner and flat screen tv, an in house movie that was up to date, and a good internet connection via wifi connection. The bathroom was also very sophisticated and clean.

Food was palatable, most especially at breakfast. This was one of the good things of me staying at a hotel. In this way, I can experience the worry-free mornings on what to eat. There was a great selection of breakfast, different breads were served and various kinds of cheese were present. Eggs were cook differently at your request. The restaurant was huge enough to hold the entire guest, and thankfully, service

is excellent.

I oftentimes busy myself with other amenities that the hotel has to offer. There were lots of recreation services. There was a fitness and business center that I have yet to try. The lobby is a nice place to relax and the pool was just amazing. Even though I don’t have a car, I know that the hotel also offers a valet service.

This hotel is an excellent hotel. I was told that this was a five star hotel. Even though the price is expensive and my wallet suffers, it’s all right. I just have to see the silver lining that at least I am enjoying.

Conrad Hotel Hong Kong

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2707750181031/k2311a077/7.7.09