Norit Tablets
  • But here, people often give suggestion to others to take Norit tablets if they have diarrhea problem and stomach problem
  • I know that you could probably find Norit tablets product in another countries but I am not sure what kind of country it is

• by MomLouiTan

I don’t know if you ever see this Norit tablets in your country. But here, people often give suggestion to others to take Norit tablets if they have diarrhea problem and stomach problem.

I often took Norit Tablets if I have stomach and diarrhea problems. Norit Tablets have black color. It’s because Norit is made from Activated Carbon. I know that you could probably find Norit tablets product in another countries but I am not sure what kind of country it is. Just search around in the pharmacy store or drug store if you want to know about it. Or maybe just call the nearest drug store to ask if they sell Norit tablets in their stores.

One time, I had terrible diarrhea problem. It was caused by wrong diet

pill that I took few years ago. I took diet pill but then this diet pill caused me a big stomach pain problem. And then it followed by diarrhea problem that made me so hopeless.

My mother gave me Norit tablets at that time. In the package of this Norit tablets, I read that I had to take 6 - 8 tablets of Norit if I have serious diarrhea problem. And I followed the instruction from the package of this product.

I took 8 small tablets of Norit that time. One hour after I took that Norit, I could control my stomach a little bit. Before I take the tablets, I could not stop from going to the toilet every 15 minutes but after I took the tablets,

• it was getting better. And then few hours after that, the diarrhea was stop. I was so happy that Norit tablet save me from dehydration because of this worst diarrhea problem that I ever have in my life.

Don’t be so surprise to read about 8 tablets of Norit. The tablet is so small each, so it was not a big problem for me to take 8 tablets of Norit. I just need a glass of water to drink those small pills. No problem at all.

Norits tablets can be found in the pharmacy store or drug store near the place where I live. And it is easy to get Norit Tablets product. we don’t have to ask our doctor to write prescription for us to buy Norit tablets.

They sell it to the customers even without prescription.

And since there is no negative side effect if you take Norit tablets to help you out with your diarrhea problem, maybe it’s better if you always have stock of Norit in your house. In case you have emergency case of diarrhea, you don’t have to worry anymore where to get Norit tablets. You just need to open your First aid box and take Norit tablets to stop the .diarrhea that you have as soon as you can.

Thanks to my mother who gave me me Norit for the first time. Norit is the best!

Norit tablets is not a danger medicine. Some doctor said that pregnant women or women who is doing lactation to the baby is allowed to take Norit tablets if they need.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26507749900931/k2311a075/7.5.09