Decolsin Capsule  » Medicine  »
3.4
  • I think it is the easiest way for me to reduce the fever or cough that I sometime have
  • Actually, you can also find Decolsin syrup but I prefer to take Decolsin capsules if I have cough or little fever
  • So, it's better to avoid driving when you are taking this Decolsin capsules
  • But if you have health problems such as diabetes, I don't think you have to take this Decolsin Capsules without asking or doing consultation with your doctor
  • And since it is easy to get the package of Decolsin capsule in the drug store near my place, I never have a problem when I really need this capsule

• by MomLouiTan

Having a little fever today? Go to the nearest drug store and get Decolsin capsules from there. I think it is the easiest way for me to reduce the fever or cough that I sometime have.. I will not wait to long to get Decolsin capsules and start to take the first capsule to reduce the fever and cough that I have.

Actually, you can also find Decolsin syrup but I prefer to take Decolsin capsules if I have cough or little fever. It’s more simple and easy to take the capsule than the syrup for me.

You can buy Decolsin capsules from drug store or pharmacy store without prescription. After you got it, read the instruction very carefully in the package. You will find how many times

that you can take Decolsin Capsules when you have cough or fever.

One package of Decolsin tablets contains of six capsules of Decolsin products. I think in general, people need to take Decolsin apsules three times in a day. After breakfast, after lunch and after dinner time. That’s what I always do if I need to take Decolsin capsules to reduce my cough and fever.

But please watch it carefully. When you take this Decolsin Capsules medicine, you should not drive a vehicle or car. Why? Because sometime,this Decolsin Capsules can make you feel sleepy. Which is of course very danger if you need to drive a car yourself. So, it’s better to avoid driving when you are taking this Decolsin capsules. It’s for your own safety.

But ...

• if you have health problems such as diabetes, I don’t think you have to take this Decolsin Capsules without asking or doing consultation with your doctor. Maybe it’s better if you ask your doctor first about the effect of taking this Decolsin Capsules if you have diabetes problem. Because sometimes it can caused danger effect to your body and health.

Normally, after I took one package of Decolsin Capsules, I feel better and the fever normally even gone just after taking two capsules of Decolsin. So in my opinion, Decolsin Capsulse is very effective product. At least, that’s for my body. I don’t know if it’s also good for your body as well. But as long as you don’t have any problem with your health, you can

try to take Decolsin Capsule when you have fever or cough. Really help to reduce the problem.

I don’t keep Decolsin Capsules in my cupboard. Because I want to get the new one every time I need it. And since it is easy to get the package of Decolsin capsule in the drug store near my place, I never have a problem when I really need this capsule.

But I never take it when I was pregnant. I don’t know if there is side effect to my pregnancy if I take Decolsin capsule. I never ask my doctor. But in the normal situation, I mean if I am not pregnant, I will not afraid to take Decolsin Capsule when I really need it. Very effective medicine for me.

Decolsin Capsule
    juhvy says :

is it safe for a 11 year old to take decolsin capsule?

John says :

No, the capsules are not intended for kids under 12. However it does come in a liquid form for kids between 2 and 12.

Galega says :

You should prefer Decolsin Syrup for your 11 year old. Give him/her 5ml daily (OD - Once daily).

If you don’t find any results within three days, consult a physician.

-14
    rockey ebueza says :

i will ask you in this time only…about decolsin capsule, if okay for me to take this medicine. I have a headache cause by an runny nose when i ask my friend about this, he give me a many choice about this things medicine. Please kindly advice me for that. thanks you in advance….

Galega says :

Decolsin Capsule is prescribed in following situations:

For the relief of cough, clogged nose, postnasal drip, headache, body aches, and fever associated with the common cold, allergic rhinitis, sinusitis, flu, and other minor respiratory tract infections

Clearly, you can take this medicine.

If you don’t find any relief within three days, you should consult a doctor.

You should take one capsule daily (not more than that).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26507749870931/k2311a075/7.5.09