Mucobron Mucolytic Capsule  » Medicine  »
  • I went to the nearest Mercury Drug branch and purchase fifteen capsules which cost me $2.5 USD overall
  • I have to regrets taking this medicine and will recommend it too to my friends and acquaintances especially during this A(H1N1) outbreak

• by Maristelle

After being diagnosed with respiratory tract infection, my physician prescribed me of three different medicines namely Cefalexin, Mucobron and Iron Supplements. He told me to focus on my cough and buy Mucobron capsules good for five consecutive days and take it three times a day,

once after each meal.

I went to the nearest Mercury Drug branch and purchase fifteen capsules which cost me $2.5 USD overall. Well, one capsule is only Php8.00 which has the same price range as Tuseran.

From the name itself, I can say that it exudes effectiveness because it has mucolytic agent or expectorant properties. It has the ability to dissolve thick mucus for ease of breathing and to cough it out. On my first three days, my dry cough seems to loosen up. And I am also coughing occasionally. Before ...

• Mucobron Mucolytic Capsule
      taking this capsule, my stomach ache during cough because there is too much strain on the diaphragm but this time, taking this recommended capsule from my physician improves my condition. The capsule is specifically designed for common ailments like colds and cough. It is available
      over the counter, effective and affordable. I have realized that it really pays to purchased the trusted brands and follow your physician’s recommendation. I have to regrets taking this medicine and will recommend it too to my friends and acquaintances especially during this A(H1N1) outbreak.

Ladz says :

re : I went to the nearest Mercury Drug branch and purchase fifteen capsules which cost me $2.5 USD overall
I caught a cold three days a go, I didn’t see my doctor and just asked the pharmacists over in Mercury Drug, and since I don’t usually take meds when I have a cough or cold, I tried Mucobron, I asked for a no-drowse since I have two jobs, I think it’s working but I would have headaches whenever I take one capsule. I already took 3 yesterday, I will drink the 4th later after work and will observe again. I’m feeling better…I don’t know how many days I need to take the medicine though…

Galega says :

It should work within four days. If the cold and cough persists for more than 4 days even after you are continuing with this medicine, you should consult a physician for further suggestions.

zoe m. bornilla says :

As of now I am taking Prospan syrup cough syrup last night this morning , can I take this Mucobron Forte capsule too…because I stil cough ?

Galega says :

You should take only one cough syrup at a time. If you are having cough for long period, consult a doctor for proper diagnosis of the problem.

Jadie says :

Is this safe for pregnant women?

Galega says :

Mucobron Mucolytic Capsule is generally regarded as a safe drug during pregnancy or breast feeding. However, it should be taken only after consulting the doctor and when potential benefits outweigh the involved risks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26507749620931/k2311a075/7.5.09