Panasonic hairdryer EH5281  » Electronics  »
  • I bought this hairdryer many years ago, and so many of us used Panasonic hairdryer throughout the years
  • I think this hairdryer is going to last forever
  • Although I cannot expect a quick and fast hair drying with this small Panasonic hairdryer EH5281, I will still recommend this hairdryer

• by Siew Cheng Hoe

I am very pleased with Panasonic hairdryer EH5281. I bought this hairdryer many years ago, and so many of us used Panasonic hairdryer throughout the years.

Panasonic hairdryer EH5281 is very small, small enough to put into my handbag. Panasonic hairdryer EH5281 is also very durable. I have dropped this hairdryer many times, and it is still in good working condition.

I think this hairdryer is going to

last forever. I can almost say that this Panasonic hairdryer EH5281 is part of the family. At an age where many electrical gadgets do not last more than two years, this hairdryer has proven its worth. I am very happy with the durability.

Being a very small, travel size hairdryer, Panasonic hairdryer EH5281 is not powerful in drying wet hair. Compare to those hairdryer used in hair salon, this ...

• Panasonic hairdryer EH5281 is just a tenth of the power.

There are only two levels of drying. Level one is hardly any use, almost worse than using electrical fan. Level two is not that powerful, although I can feel the heat coming out of the hairdryer. There is a burnt smell coming out of the hairdryer if I keep it on for a few minutes. There is no

way I can dry my wet hair fast. Sometimes I have to switch off and on, to prevent that burnt smell coming out of the hairdryer

If I keep long hair, it will take more than fifteen minutes to dry my hair with Panasonic hairdryer EH5281.

Although I cannot expect a quick and fast hair drying with this small Panasonic hairdryer EH5281, I will still recommend this hairdryer. It is very cheap and durable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16507749530931/k2311a075/7.5.09