Ponds age miracle
  • This is my problem since I am on a graveyard shift, 11 to 7 schedule and my body clock needs to adapt with the changes
  • I love the effect of Ponds age miracle because I am not only paying to reduce the puffiness of my eyes but also it fights away aging

• by ladynight2880

I am working as a call center agent and having a dark circle and pufy eyes makes me look ugly. This is my problem since I am on a graveyard shift, 11 to 7 schedule and my body clock needs to adapt with the changes.

I hate looking myself in the mirror because of my dark under eyes and bulging eye bags.

I cannot even

go out in day time because people will notice it and I try to hide it by using make ups or concealers just to hide the puffiness.

My friend recommended me to use Ponds age miracle and as what the name goes, it really worked wonders for me because it lightens my dark under eye and also reduces puffiness.

Ponds age miracle is very miraculous it ...

• has a dual formula eye cream to target the problem areas underneath the eyes.

It also fights the signs of aging, fights fine lines and wrinkles.

I can use it before I put my make up and also before I go to bed, it is a very rich moisturizers and not greasy.

I love the effect of Ponds age miracle because I am not only paying

to reduce the puffiness of my eyes but also it fights away aging.

The product is very good and I am so happy that I can go out at daytime without getting embarrassed about how do I look with those under eye circles and sore eye bags.

I have proven and tested it so you have to see it for yourself and for sure you gonna love it.

Ponds age miracle
    thoni says :

hi, i tried to use ponds concentrated resurfacing serum but my left ear got itch also back around my head scalp, should i stop using it. i used before the ponds age defense but that product got good result, unlike this ponds age miracle.

Galega says :

You might be allergic to any ingredients of this product. It seems to be an allergic reaction.

You should immediately discontinue using this cream. If you were satisfied with Pond’s Age Defense Gel, then again start with that product.

The itching and other issues should go away within 2 - 3 days once you stop using it.

claire colinares says :

i have used pond’s age defense as well as pond’s age miracle day cream. For me Age Defense is better because I can see the effect right away. Whenever I use it my family and friends notice the big difference. Age DEfense is less greasy than Age Miracle. I also noticed that I started to have pimples when I used Pond’s Age Miracle. Most of all, Pond’s Age Defense is cheaper as you can buy it sachet packs (costs a little over twenty pesos) as compared to a small bottle of Pond’s Age Miracle which costs over P300.

Ajagha Prudencia says :

Hello good morning.A friend introduced me to Ponds age miracle. Its been a week since i started using it but i am having itching face and some rashes. I don’t know if its the reactions of what i have been using since my face was really damaged. What should i do? Am from Cameroon and had to send someone to buy it for me from South Africa. Should i continue, since there is an improvement? Thanks for your advice.

Galega says :

I would suggest you to discontinue using it. There is abnormal sensation, itching and rashes on your face, which is a clear indication of some allergic reactions. It can create more problems in the long term. Go for a suitable alternative.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31507749500931/k2311a075/7.5.09