KRC Supermarket  » Business  »
The Entrance of Green Acres, Spanish Town, St. Catherine, Jamaica.
  • Thus, sometimes my family and I stop there to buy things either on our way home to avoid meeting up with traffic on the road or sometimes we head there while at home because it is the most convenient place to stop to get certain things
  • However, there are also a few disadvantages about shopping at this particular supermarket
  • The first disadvantage is that the place is small so it can't exaxtly be called a real supermarket and is more like a shop

• by Redtape

KRC Supermarket is a supermarket located near to where I live in my community. Thus, sometimes my family and I stop there to buy things either on our way home to avoid meeting up with traffic on the road or sometimes we head there while at home because it is the most convenient place to stop to get certain things. However,

there are also a few disadvantages about shopping at this particular supermarket.

The first disadvantage is that the place is small so it can’t exaxtly be called a real supermarket and is more like a shop. It is also more like a shop in the sense that they don’t sell a lot of things which most people might find in ordinary supermarkets ...

• but mostly just basic items such as snacks, few feminine hygene products, few few vegetables even though sometimes there aren’t even basic ones such as tomatoes and sweet peppers available, tinned foods, tissue, soaps, and a few other items. I have found that sometimes I am unable to find things such as cheddar cheese, sticks of butter, sweet peppers (green Peppers)
        and the list goes on.

I have also found that the items sometimes tend to be very expensive.

The place is very convenient for me to shop at and for a few other poeple living in the same area, but I wouldn’t recommend someone to go out of their way to buy things there as it isn’t a very good place to shop.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41307748980531/k2311a073/7.3.09