Vicks Vapo Rub  » Medicine  »
  • However in my experience it is a very unique product which starts working seconds after applying
  • Personally I avoid taking any tablets for curing headache

• by Just4u

Vicks Vapo Rub is my standalone medicine to fight headache. Whenever I hit with a bad headache, Vicks is my first try to tackle with it. Most of the time, it provides me the cure in couple of hours.

I use this medicinal balm from my childhood. I use it not only for curing

headache but also against flu, throat pain and sore throat.

This makes this balm a must have in my medicine box. Vicks is available at all medical stores and even in small family owned retail shops too.

But this product is a bit expensive, may be because of its high demand in the market. However in my experience it is a very unique product which starts working seconds after applying.

I apply it on my forehead when I feel headache. For cold and flu I inhale Vicks vapors either directly or by mixing the Vicks Vapo Rub in hot water.

Be careful when you do this. Make sure ...

• Vicks Vapo Rub
      you don’t get burns.

Personally I avoid taking any tablets for curing headache. I try Vicks first and only if it fails I take any tablets.

I make sure that I carry a small bottle of Vicks in my car during my travel so that I can apply whenever headache creeps in. This has

worked for me in many trips.

If Vicks was not there, many of my favorite trips would have been turned into nightmares. Vicks is there in my medicine box so far in my life and I am sure it will continue to stay there throughout the rest of my life as the one stop remedy for headache.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26307748930531/k2311a073/7.3.09