Red Carpet Car Wash  » Business  »
6760 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Canoga Park, CA
  • Located at a convenient location, it is pretty easy to drive in and out with your car

• by Just4u

I pay a visit to this place almost every month. Even though I don’t have a regular car washing habit, whenever I wash my car I do it at Red Carpet. After I get my car cleaned up here, I always step out with a feeling of getting things done by safe hands.

Pricing is reasonable at $9 for normal interior and exterior hand car wash. There is also a cheaper

option of including only exterior wash.

Located at a convenient location, it is pretty easy to drive in and out with your car. Even at the busiest times my wait time was not so long here.

This is because the number of people working here is more. I have found at least a dozen of regular employees here.

Almost all the time I get my car washed to my complete satisfaction ...

• in fifteen to twenty minutes. Not to mention, as a happy customer I tip them generously.

While I wait, I usually go around shopping at the in-house shop to get car perfume and other stuffs. I also buy ‘ready to use’ windshield washer fluid from there.

I have not had any bitter experiences at Red Carpet car wash. My car gets ample attention even though I don’t choose costly washing options.

/> Only thing that can be improved at this place is the waiting area. Waiting area is not a very closed and roofed place to sit at.

It may become very hot on a sunny day. Also the waiting place needs an expansion badly, since the number of customers is high.

In a nut shell, no matter what brand your vehicle is, you can drive out hunky dory after giving your car a wash here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41307748910531/k2311a073/7.3.09