Topanga Car Wash  » Business  »
2.0
6829 Topanga Canyon Blvd Canoga Park, CA
  • One of my friends experience with Topanga Car Wash is the prime reason for my hesitation to return
  • On the whole I don’t recommend this place

• by Just4u

Even though Topanga Car Wash is seen as the largest hand car washing centre in Canoga Park neighborhood, I went their only once. After that I didn’t return. There were many reasons for this. One of my friends experience with Topanga Car Wash is the prime reason for my hesitation to return.

She opted for expensive full service wash at this place. It costs around $200. She wanted to make

car look new, that is why she selected this option.

She now repents her decision. She landed in big trouble. The inexperienced employee pumped water into some restricted area.

Car started without any trouble after washing. Not more than 10 miles passed, car came to stop. It didn’t start after that.

Car got towed to Pep Boys. There came the shocking news – Water got clogged and electrical connection got ...

• messed up. Many parts were needed to be replaced including alternator, fuses and many others.

The worst part is that when reported this to Topanga Car Wash, they first refused to refund. After much arguing she got a part of her repair charges back. She narrated this whole story to me and I could sense her frustration against Topanga Car Wash.

My experience at this place was also not very

much encouraging. I had to wait around 45 minutes for my car wash completed. There were only three or four employees there to wash cars at that time.

Also they charged two dollars more than other car wash businesses in the neighborhood. The employees were not friendly either. Even the lady at the shop was hostile.

On the whole I don’t recommend this place. There are better options in the neighborhood.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41307748890531/k2311a073/7.3.09