Psychic Castles (Las Vegas, NV)  » Business  »
4598 Spring Mountain Rd Las Vegas, NV 89102
  • Since I've always been fascinated by anything remotely esoteric and because it had a very interesting looking Merlin waving from the window, I decided to check it out and see if couldn't find any books on divination
  • I just liked how laid back and open the place was, definitely encouraged by the owner and her easy manner and speech
  • To me, if you're looking for spiritual or divinatory advice, this is the best place in Vegas to check out

• by onerios13

I first walked into this store ten years ago when I first moved to Vegas. It’s located in a strip mall right on Spring Mountain Road about a mile away from Chinatown and right next to a donut shop. Since I’ve always been fascinated by anything remotely esoteric and because it had a very interesting looking Merlin waving from the window, I decided to check it out and see if couldn’t find any books on divination.

The store was small, and rather cluttered. But it was cluttered by the most interesting items from cat fairy statues to little faceless voodoo dolls. Books were everywhere on low and tall shelves and an entire rack of Tarot cards

and accompanying books on how to read them. I also really liked the sky blue colored walls with their encircling strings of Christmas lights that glowed and made the place both mystical and yet calming at the same time. The owner, Patrice Crosland, was both highly energetic and extremely knowledgeable on almost every occult matter. I immediately clicked with her and her puppy, a shaggy sweet pooch named Peppy.

I just liked how laid back and open the place was, definitely encouraged by the owner and her easy manner and speech. I ended up purchasing several items, some candles, incense, oils and a few books on healing. There was definitely a sales pitch going on,

• but it was done with attention to your interests and I never felt that I was being forced to buy something I didn’t want. Also, at the back of the store is a tiny little room that the owner uses for Tarot readings. She gave me a reading and for the most part it was very accurate. Plus, she has won awards for her readings so that was nice to know that I was dealing with a real professional and not some weird quack.

To me, if you’re looking for spiritual or divinatory advice, this is the best place in Vegas to check out. There are times when I enter a psychic shop and I’m

immediately overwhelmed by the negative vibes or just having to deal with rude or condescending clerks. But you won’t find any of that here at Psychic Castles. It contains some seriously gorgeous items and some very exotic stuff, but the most impressive aspect of the store is just the warm and welcoming vibrations that come from the owner herself.

If you’re just looking for some fun, something you don’t do ordinarily, like get readings or want a voodoo doll souvenir, or if you’re a hard-core practitioner of the Wiccan or any esoteric faith, you’ll find everything you want and for good prices. And definitely give Peppy a pat on the head. He’ll love you forever for the attention.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41307748800531/k2311a073/7.3.09