Merit Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • And since I always have problem with overweights for so many years, I tried many kind of diet products in my life
  • I bought Merit tablets from the drug store near the place where I lived before
  • I think at that time I only paid less than 5 USD at that time
  • But since the losing weight on my body was not really succesful by using this Merit tablets, I decided to stop consuming Merit tablets

• by MomLouiTan

I tried to use Merit few years ago. They said Merit was made of herbal and traditional ingredients that can help us reduce our weight. And since I always have problem with overweights for so many years, I tried many kind of diet products in my life. And that was included Merit pill or tablet products.

I bought Merit tablets from the drug store near the place where I lived before. It was not that expensive at all when I bought a pack or asachet of Merit pills. I think at that time I only paid less than 5 USD at that time. And it contains of 30

pills inside the package. I took only one pill every day in the morning.

When I take this Merit pill, I will go to the toilet more of then than before. That’s why I had to drink a lot of water as well when I consume this Merit pills or tablets. But what make me uncomfortable when I use this Merit product was the stomach pain that I always get every day when I need to go to the toilet. Sometimes the stomach pain was really worst, even few times I could not stand and my face look so white when I saw my self in the mirror.

This Merit tablets can help my body to burn more fat inside my body that I don’t really need. That’s why maybe for some people this Merit is really working to lose some weight on their body. But I don’t know why it did not work with me. I still eat normal means I eat quite a lot at that time and even I have to go to the toilet more often, my weight did not go down so fast like the other people that suggested me to use this Merit. Means this merit tablets did not really work effectively with my body. And I don’t know ...

• Merit Tablets
      why it was like that.

I continued to consume Merit tablets until I finished one package of Merit tablets. Means I was using it for one month at that time. But since the losing weight on my body was not really succesful by using this Merit tablets, I decided to stop consuming Merit tablets. Plus I was not sure what is the effect of this Merit tablets for my body if I consume it for longer time. I just want to protect my body as well.

Even this Merit products already got certification from the government as safe product to consume, I still need to be careful. I

think what happened with my friend that could lose her weight a lot by consuming this Merit product will not happen with my body, It simply because my body reacted different to this Merit product than my friend’s body. That’s why I only could loss a little weight when I consumed this Merit tablets and stop moving after one week consuming this product.

I did not say that Merit is not a good product. For some people maybe it is a good way to lose their weight. But you’d better try your self wheter this Merit is the right product for you to help you out on losing your weight.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26307748750531/k2311a073/7.3.09