Aspire 4315  » Laptops  »
  • I like the design of this Acer Aspire 4315
  • It is to save the battery from leaking problem

• by MomLouiTan

I am so happy with this Aspire 4315 from Acer. Although it is not my own laptop but my father allow me to use this laptop as long as I need. And now, it’s been a month that I am using this Acer Aspire 4315 to do my works. So far, I enjoy to use this Aspire 4315.

The laptop itself does not really have big size. So if I want, I can just put inside my bag wherever I go. But I don’t think I will do that. Most of the time, I am using this Acer Aspire 4315 to connect to the Internet and start to do my works with it. IF I bring it somewhere with me, I am not sure if there is WiFi connection

available for me to use Internet with this Aspire 4315.

I am not talking about the laptop features itself, but I am talking about the Internet provider that offer the WiFi services. Only when we go to a restaurant or cafe, I can sometimes find the connection there. But there is no use at this time for me to bring this Acer Aspire 4315 when I need to go somewhere. I am only using it in the house where I can work quietly and consent to what I am doing with this Aspire 4315.

I like the design of this Acer Aspire 4315. It’s quite small and simple. And it is not heavy at all to move it from one place to another. So it’s easy to work and ...

• move around in the house when I need it. Especially since we have the WiFi connection as well in the house. I can work with Aspire 4315 wherever I want in the house.

Acer Aspire 4315 has on board Intel Celeron M540 processor of 1.86GHz. The other technical specifications are its DDR RAM of 512MB and addition to it is the Intel graphics Media Accelerator X3100. Those features are good enough for me at this time. And I am so happy that Aces Aspire 4315 give those features inside the product. Until this moment, I have no complain with those features that I mentioned before. So far, everything work well.

But I feel a bit worried if I am using this Acer Aspire for long time, because I can feel

that the laptop become a bit warm or hot when I touch it. But I guess that’s what always happen with other laptops as well.

Plus I always use electricity power when I use this Acer Aspire 4315. And when I use electricity power, I always plug out the battery from my laptop. I don’t know why I have to do that. My brother asked me to do like that. He said I need to plug off the battery from my Acer Aspire 4315 if I am using electricity power. It is to save the battery from leaking problem. That’s the reason that he told me. I just follow his instruction even I am not sure if it’s really true or not. I just don’t want to gamble with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63307748740531/k2311a073/7.3.09