Excellcomindo  » Cellular services  »
  • I know that there are few cellular service providers in this country
  • But this time, I bought two prepaid card numbers from Excellcomindo which is known as XL in this country

• by MomLouiTan

I know that there are few cellular service providers in this country. Last time, when we were here, we used other cellular provider for our mobile. But this time, I bought two prepaid card numbers from Excellcomindo which is known as XL in this country.

So far, everything is fine. We always get coverage and signal wherever we are. And if we want to add more credits for our prepaid cards, it is not so difficult at all. Because basically we can just do it through our ATM Card and buy the credits for our cellular numbers.

Or if

we don’t have ATM card, we just try to find a store that sell electronic credits for our XL numbers. Means that we just need to pay them the amount of credits that we want to put inside our prepaid cards and they will send it by electronic devices to our prepaid phone card numbers. And it only take few seconds after the process is done by the seller.

The only thing that bother us is about the sms from the marketing or sales department from this cellular company. They often send short message services to our ...

• phone number which contain of some promotions from the company. If it’s not too often, I probably will not complain about it. But at this moment, they send it too often to our numbers. Sometimes we are waiting for important SMS from somebody. And when we received message on our cellular phone, it turned out to be the SMS from the company that want us to use their promotion products or services.

I am not sure if the price per minute calling or the price per short message service that we sent by using this XL service are

cheaper than the other cellular provider services. But I guess if there is a different, it will not be big difference since they are now fighting to get more and more customers. So those cellular companies are trying to lower the prices more and more.

If it is possible, I would like to change this prepaid package into monthly payment package. But I will not do it at this time. Maybe when I really need it to connect to their GPS service, than I will start to process the migration from prepaid card package to monthly package.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22307748730531/k2311a073/7.3.09