Sky City Hotel in Auckland, New Zealand  » Hotels  »
Federal Street, Auckland, New Zealand
  • I would recommend it to anyone who wants good value for their money

• by kurokuro

My friend has migrated to New Zealand a few years ago. My husband and I went to visit her in Auckland. We stayed at the Sky City Hotel. The hotel is centrally located. It is close to the shopping and entertainment areas. It’s within walking distance to the quays and harbor.

It was also easy to access other parts of the city.

Checking in and out was easy and fast. It was easy to find the rooms.

We were very pleased with our room. It was spacious and nicely furnished. It was cleaned daily. The king-sized bed was comfortable. We had a nice view ...

• of the harbor from our window.

Service was great. The staff were very polite, courteous and efficient. They were friendly and very helpful. They were very knowledgeable on places to visit in Auckland.

The buffet breakfast was good. It was presented nicely and the food was of good value.

There were nice

restaurants, casinos and in-house bands that provided good entertainment.

The amenities and facilities were great.

We went up the Sky Tower which is 328 meters high. The view from Sky Tower was breathtaking.

We had an enjoyable stay at the Sky City Hotel. I would recommend it to anyone who wants good value for their money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2307748690531/k2311a073/7.3.09