Betadine Gargle and Mouthwash
  • I experienced this swollen gums for a weeks and I thought I was sensitive to cold drinks
  • I don't like the taste of the Betadine gargle but I see to it to spit it out after gargling, that's why I was relieve just in 1 week

• by lei

I have sensitive teeth, but I seldom visit my doctor. I experienced this swollen gums for a weeks and I thought I was sensitive to cold drinks.

I have visited my doctor a week after and he told me that I have gingivitis.

I often used a mouthwash but I guess it wasn’t enough or due to foods I intake.

My

doctor advised me to used a new mouthwash that is antiseptic and will help relieve my swollen gums.

He prescribed me to bought this Betadine Gargle and mouthwash, this is all in one that will help me in fighting germs.

It goes after brushing my teeth I gargle this mouthwash for 30 seconds.

It should not be used more than ...

• 2 weeks, because it is not recommended to be used for a long period of time as per my doctor’s advised.

After 1 week, I was relieved because my gingivitis or swollen gums had gradually recover.

I have eaten regularly and drink either a hot or cold drinks.

I don’t like the taste of the Betadine gargle but I see

to it to spit it out after gargling, that’s why I was relieve just in 1 week.

This Betadine is available in any drug store, though it is expensive it is effective in used for antimicrobial and antifungal infection of the throat.

I have realized that I should maintain my healthy gums not just in brushing my teeth, dental flossing but even gargling mouthwash everyday.

quick note by anonymous :

how mant times did u gargle a day?

Galega says :

The standard prescription for Betadine gargle (with 15 ml) is 3 times a day. The manufacturer recommends 2 - 4 times. You should not gargle for more than 4 times. In majority of cases, 3 times a day is sufficient.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34307748640431/k2311a073/7.3.09