Lay’s Sour cream and onion chips  » Food  »
  • We do avoid overindulging in them but the taste of it drives us to grab more of them

• by Sweety

Lay’s chips are our family favourites. We like to munch on them atleast weekly. We do avoid overindulging in them but the taste of it drives us to grab more of them. Sour cream and onion flavor has a special taste that is just too good. Eating too much would make us feel like drinking more

water and I have experienced it. I think it is due to the salt content. There is an old adage in our hometown that says ” If you eat too much salt, you will drink water.” This applies for this flavor of Lay’s chips too.

Sour cream and onion chips contain MSG when compared to ordinary ...

• non-flavored chips from Lay’s made in sunflower oil. I do not allow my son to taste this sour cream and onion Lay’s due to MSG content. So when we go for our sour cream version, we buy the ordinary non-flavored chips for my son.

I do buy sour cream and onion flavored Lay’s for parties

and other occassions. Even guests like this chips and our Fridays passes with a pack of Lay’s and movies. Once I got pan pizza from Pizza hut after showing coupon from two pack of Lay’s. I even enjoy such freebies too that comes with Lay’s.

Lay’s sour cream and onion version means “Go and grab more”.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27307748630431/k2311a073/7.3.09