Nutmeg Farm Medicated Nutmeg Ointment  » Health  »
  • I think even the flu bugs are terrified of the strong smell

• by Siew Cheng Hoe

I find the smell of this medicated nutmeg ointment from Nutmeg Farm very strong and powerful.

Even when I was having a bad cold, and my nose was blocked, the strong smell of this Medicated Nutmeg Ointment could penetrate through the blocked nose into my lung. Holding this small glass bottle of Medicated Nutmeg Ointment to the nose is very comforting when I was down with flu. I think even the flu bugs are terrified of the strong smell.

When I

rub the Medicated Nutmeg Ointment on any part of the body, the skin burns, and I feel like crying.

Even though the instruction on this Medicated Nutmeg Ointment says that we can use for treatment of insect bites, I find it not so effective. It is true that the skin will not feel so itchy after rubbing some of the Medicated Nutmeg Ointment on it, the effect is very short lasting, probably just a five minutes relief.

However, this Medicated Nutmeg Ointment ...

• works better for treatment of muscular aches. When I rub some of the Medicated Nutmeg Ointment on the shoulder, the skin really burns and bites for a minute. After that, I feel the muscles relax, and feel much better.

So far, I still like to use it to clear my blocked nose when I was suffering from flu. This Medicated Nutmeg Ointment from Nutmeg Farm can relieve tension headache and stomachache as well. However, I find it too strong

for the relief of headache. I can feel the medicated ointment penetrates right through the skins and burns the nerve, not a great feeling.

This Medicated Nutmeg Ointment from Nutmeg Farm is not available in many supermarkets, which is a pity. I have to go to some shops in Malaysia to get it. That is quite troublesome. Fortunately, a small bottle of 20 gm can last for a whole year for me. I do not always get headache, stomachache or flu bugs.

Nutmeg Farm Medicated Nutmeg Ointment
    Lala says :

Hi, Could you tell me where to buy this nutmeg oinment in malaysia? Do you have the shop reference? Thanks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34307748620431/k2311a073/7.3.09