Malibu Coconut Rum  » Food  »
  • The best thing I noted about this coconut rum is its smoothness
  • Unlike other rums, Malibu has a welcoming and clean odor which is one reason I love to have it as its own
  • Couple of my friends felt it that way, but definitely not for me
  • I recommend Malibu Coconut Rum to all who enjoy alcoholic drinks

• by Just4u

In pure white bottle comes one of my favorite alcohol drinks. It is Malibu Caribbean Rum with coconut flavor or simply Malibu Coconut Rum. Even though bit sweet to be called rum, this is one fine drink that surely can be a pleasant surprise in any party.

I first tasted this drink at my friend’s weekend party and from then I am an admirer

of it. With 21% alcohol content in it, I feel this drink as a good overall value for money.

For 1 L of this rum, I usually pay around $20. The best thing I noted about this coconut rum is its smoothness.

I usually drink it on ice without mixing anything. It is very smooth and relaxing.

I have tried it also with coke.

• Not bad either.

But I prefer on the rocks. One another attraction is its pleasant smell.

Unlike other rums, Malibu has a welcoming and clean odor which is one reason I love to have it as its own. Most of my friends also like it than any other cocktails.

It is a drink that is truly coconut and keeps my mind flowing like a

feather through the sands of Caribbean islands. For me it is the right combination of spirit and sweetness and gives me a subtle and enchanting mood.

Always check if you can taste it before purchasing to see if it is too sweet for you. Couple of my friends felt it that way, but definitely not for me.

I recommend Malibu Coconut Rum to all who enjoy alcoholic drinks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27307748610431/k2311a073/7.3.09