Za facial cleansing foam  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like za facial cleansing foam because it is very cheap and good
  • Since I discover this product, I bought a few tubes for my relatives to try out
  • So far, nobody has any skin allergy problem using this facial wash
  • I have no regret using Za facial cleansing foam, and I would like to recommend this product to all my friends

• by Siew Cheng Hoe

I like za facial cleansing foam because it is very cheap and good.

I buy the za facial cleansing foam for less than ten dollars (Singapore dollar). A tube of 100 ml za facial cleansing foam can last for more than two months for me. During the promotion, I can get a tube of Za facial cleansing foam for six dollars. This means an average of just three dollars for

a month. It is very hard to find any facial product cheaper than Za facial cleansing foam.

Even though the instruction says to “squeeze 1 cm into your palm”, I find that using a bit of it, less than a quarter of the recommended volume is more than enough to clean my face. The weather in Singapore is very hot and humid, so I tend to wash my faces at least three ...

• times a day. Even then, a tube of za facial cleansing foam can still last for two months.

Za facial cleansing foam does live to the reputation of leaving my face clean, fresh with a dewy feel. It does not have the kind of oily and dry feel that some cheap facial product produces on the face.

Since I discover this product, I bought a few tubes for my relatives to

try out. Za facial cleansing foam works well for all my relatives as well. So far, nobody has any skin allergy problem using this facial wash. It is apparently suitable for both old and young.

I find that this cheap facial cleaning product is even better than the branded facial product.

I have no regret using Za facial cleansing foam, and I would like to recommend this product to all my friends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31307748580431/k2311a073/7.3.09