www.zenhabits.net  » Web sites  »
  • I came back to the blog three months later and was surprised to find something really amazing
  • I can’t say that I agree with everything he writes or that every post is really good, but the ones that are good are really good
  • I definitely recommend taking a look at his website and see if there is something there you can learn from

• by Jaime

This is a blog run by Leo Babauta¸ I am not sure about what he does for a living, but he does a share of freelance writing. I came a across his blog quite a while ago. And at the beginning I did not make much of it. It was almost empty

and I did not understand why it was so advertised when there was nothing on there. I came back to the blog three months later and was surprised to find something really amazing.

Every three days you will find yourself reading a great piece of advice on how you can simplify your ...

• life and create a better life style for yourself. The blog focuses on habits of simplicity, so it is not just a self improvement blog, bit strictly reducing the every day clutter blog. I can’t say that I agree with everything he writes or that every post is really good, but the
        ones that are good are really good. Some of the things he writes about are beyond the common sense. I have applied some of the advice to my life and it really helped.

I definitely recommend taking a look at his website and see if there is something there you can learn from.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20307748320431/k2311a073/7.3.09