“I’m Your Angel” (1998): Celine Dion & R. Kelly  » Music  »
1.0
  • This song should be retitled as I Believe I Can Fly, Part 4 , this is R

• by Stephen Filippelli

Celine Dion & R. Kelly “I’m Your Angel” These Are Special Times Columbia/Epic Director: Billie Woodruff

R. Kelly teams up with Celine Dion on her album titled “These Are Special Times” for the song and music video titled “I’m Your Angel”. R. Kelly shows up

in his Pimp-Mobile wearing a professional suit (I guess the Batmobile and Batman costume weren’t available or maybe he forgot them back at Gotham City), picks up a nameless child, and goes to duet with Celine Dion at a futuristic looking recording studio that contains lots of choir back-up singers whom are all located a few stories above them.

This song should be retitled as “I Believe I Can Fly, Part 4″, this is R. Kelly’s third attempt to recreate his success with that “Space Jam” song again. First ...

it was “Gotham City” from the “Batman & Robin” film soundtrack, then it was “I Can’t Sleep Baby (If I)” from his last album, “R. Kelly”, and now it’s “I’m Your Angel”. I guess he figured, “Hey, you know, Celine Dion had so much
      success with that ‘Titanic’ song, maybe if I do a duet with her, I’ll make people believe that I can fly again.”

One funny thing I realized while watching this is that it was directed by Billie Woodruff who is capable of directing some of the utmost ghetto videos around nowadays.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14307748030331/k2311a073/7.3.09