Bangkok Garden , Toronto  » Restaurants  »
18 Elm Street , Toronto , Ontario , Canada.
  • I have visited Bangkok, Thailand, several times on my business trips to the country, and have enjoyed Thai food very much at some of the best restaurants in the City
  • I was very much impressed with the layout and the decorations, giving a perfect traditional Thai environment
  • It was a delicious lunch , truly authentic Thai cuisine
  • I would certainly recommend the place to my friends too

• by Mark Williams

Walking along Elm Street during one of my recent visits to Toronto, Ontario, the signboard “Bangkok Garden” of a restaurant attracted my attention. I have visited Bangkok, Thailand, several times on my business trips to the country, and have enjoyed Thai food very much at some of the best restaurants in the City. In fact, I became addicted to Thai food I

would say.

So, when I saw the signboard “Bangkok Garden”, I just couldn’t resist from going right in. It also just happened to be lunch time.

That was a beautiful place. I was very much impressed with the layout and the decorations, giving a perfect traditional Thai environment.

The welcome greetings from the ...

• waiters and waitresses truly made me feel very homely too. The menu had a long list of Thai food , soups, salads, sauces, seafood, curries, noodles, rice.

I certainly didn’t miss to order tom yum kung, the famous spicy Thai soup. It was a delicious lunch , truly authentic Thai cuisine.

I very much enjoyed the

lunch. Bangkok Garden was definitely one of the best Thai restaurants I have had meals at in Canada.

The food was excellent, and the service was perfect. I would go for lunches and dinners at Bangkok Garden again if I would have the opportunities to visit Toronto in the future.

I would certainly recommend the place to my friends too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7307747830331/k2311a073/7.3.09