Paris Hilton Parlux Fragrance  » Perfume  »
  • It's a bit sweet in my opinion but it does not make headache because the sweet fragrance is not really that strong
  • I think in the package i read that this one is filled by 3.4 oz Paris Hilton Parlux Fragrance liquid
  • I know that the product is not really new product but I like it

• by MomLouiTan

The latest perfume or fragrance that I got from my in-law is Paris Hilton. She is a stewardess so whenever she fly away, she can buy perfume with a good price in other countries where she will visit.

Last perfume from her that I can put on my perfume collection is this Paris Hilton Parlux fragrance. The smell of this Paris Hilton Parluc Fragrance is combination between certain fruits and flowers. I am not sure exactly what kind of fruits are inside this Paris Hilton Parlux Perfume. But it really smell so nice. It’s a bit sweet in my opinion but it

does not make headache because the sweet fragrance is not really that strong. But for sure, there is jasmine smell and peach inside this perfume. So I guess Paris Hilton Parlux Fragrance included those two things inside the ingredients of this Paris Hilton perfume.

I like to wear this perfume. Actually if I can, I would like to wear or use this perfume every day. because the smell is so good. But since I only have one bottle of Paris Hilton Parlux Fragrance at this moment, I don’t want to finish it quicky. That’s why I only use it when I have ...

• special occation to go. For example, if I want to go out with my husband, I would like to use or wear this Paris Hilton Parlux Fragrance. Why? Because the fragrance is so romantic smell, make my feeling also become so romantic. That’s why I like to wear it when I have time to gout only with my husband. I think he also like the smell. He mentioned about it few times when we were on dates.

The perfume that I got from my in-law was a normal size bottle. I think in the package i read that this one

is filled by 3.4 oz Paris Hilton Parlux Fragrance liquid. I don’t know how much is the price in the perfume store at this time. i did not have time to check it.Maybe if I finish the one that I have right now, I would like to buy another new one as well. That’s the time I will check the price of Paris Hilton Parlux Fragrance.

I know that the product is not really new product but I like it. And since I did not have Paris Hilton Parlux Fragrance yet, it’s good that I got this as a present from my in-law.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56307747800331/k2311a073/7.3.09