Maybelline Mascara XXL  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like the products that they sell on the market because the prices are not too expensive but the quality of the products from Maybelline are good
  • So when I went to the store, I decided to buy and give it a try my self
  • I think for 8 USD mascara, I will not nag too much since I get what I want for my make up

• by MomLouiTan

I used to be a big fans of Maybelline cosmetics. I like the products that they sell on the market because the prices are not too expensive but the quality of the products from Maybelline are good.

And at this moment, I am using the product from Maybelline too. I just bought new Maybelline Mascara XXL from the store. Actually, I saw this product on television. They made quite a good ads that I saw on television. Then I asked some friends if they ever try to use this Maybelline Mascara XXL. Few of them already tried Maybelline Mascara XXL and they said that it’s good product.

So when I went to the store, I decided to buy and give

it a try my self. My friends were right. This Maybelline Mascara XXL product is very good. When I applied or use it in my eyelashes, it stay good in a perfect condition. Maybelline Mascara XXL has the perfect thickness just what I like. When I put it on my eyelashes, it does not look too thick but it still give new look to my eyelashes. I am so happy with what I get from using Maybelline Mascara XXL.

And this Maybelline Mascara XXL is also waterproof product. Means whenever I put this Maybelline Mascara XXL on my eyelashes, it will not be gone if my face get sweaty. Even when I try to clean it with water, it does not ...

• come off so easily. Only when I use the eye make up removal, then I can clean it from my eyelashes. Great!

Although the price of one Maybelline Mascara XXL is not really that cheap, I would not mind to pay that much. I think for 8 USD mascara, I will not nag too much since I get what I want for my make up.

Maybelline Mascara XXL is a two-step mascara. First, you put the white or transparent mascara on your eyelashes then the second one, you need to put the black mascara on top of it. You will get the right and perfect combination from those two mascara. I never have something like this before, that’s why I am

so happy to have this Maybelline Mascara XXL in my make up box now.

And I think if I will finish this Maybelline Mascara XXL that I have right now, I will go again to the store and buy another new Maybelline Mascara XXL in the store. I don’t want to change with other product at this moment. It’s just perfect mascara for me. Why should I change if I can already get the one that I want?

And since it is easy to get this product, I am definetely become a fans again of this Maybelline product. I can just buy it the the supermarket near my house or in the perfume and make up stores. The price is always the same.

AshleyMarie says :

Where did you buy this mascara? I can only find online stores, and I`ve sworn off credit cards since last time I ordered online and got a completely different product..

John says :

It is available at Wal-Mart. Check your local store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31307747780331/k2311a073/7.3.09