Roadwired Podzilla Case
  • That was the problem I had, whenever I took my camera someplace, I was always forgetting something, if not batteries, the memory cards, so I wanted a somewhat small carrying case but with lots of storage options
  • I love this Podzilla Roadwired because it gives me everything I wanted in a yet compact sized bag
  • I am very satisfied with this purchase and would recommend to anyone

• by SobeBabi

After much research on camera carrying cases, I settled for this Podzilla Case, Roadwired version. I was looking for a carrying case for my camera, it’s a bulky canon SLR, so the case must be a little specific.

Most carrying cases that I’ve seen prior to settling for this one only had space for the camera

and not much space for the add-ons.

That was the problem I had, whenever I took my camera someplace, I was always forgetting something, if not batteries, the memory cards, so I wanted a somewhat small carrying case but with lots of storage options.

I love this Podzilla Roadwired because it gives me everything I wanted ...

• in a yet compact sized bag.

I now carry everything with me when I am taking my camera some place.

Everything fits comfortably and there’s still space for extra batteries and even some post it notes and pens.

It’s also good looking carrying case and it has enough padding to keep my camera and accessories protected.

Features external zipper pockets for storing smaller items and I can either carry as a hand bag or strap as a purse.

The nylon type on material on the external side is great if you really go on road trips because it’s easy to clean up.

I am very satisfied with this purchase and would recommend to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12307747710331/k2311a073/7.3.09