Tarte Lights Camera Lashes 4 in 1 Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • Like most women, I love long lush thick sky high lashes for a lash extensions or fake lashes type of look
  • This is a organic formula, which is definitely a A+, it claims to lengthen, curl, volumize and condition lashes
  • I bought the sample size to try and I will be buying the full size soon

• by SobeBabi

I am reviewing Tarte Lights Camera Lashes 4 in 1 Mascara. In the search for the perfect mascara, I came across this product.

Like most women, I love long lush thick sky high lashes for a lash extensions or fake lashes type of look.

I have tried many different brands, different purpose mascaras but never found THE ONE.

I still have

not found THE ONE with Tarte Lights Camera Lashes 4 in 1 Mascara, but found it to be by far the closest thing to it.

This is a organic formula, which is definitely a A+, it claims to lengthen, curl, volumize and condition lashes.

Well, in my option: check, check, check and check! This mascara is the best I ever tried.

...

• It makes my lashes long and curled, adds volume (i wished for more volume, but maybe I want too much…) and I think it does well conditioning as one of the ingredients is vitamin B5.

It really meets my expectation for a mascara, (I guess the lashes I dream of can only be fake) but this mascara is awesome! It features

a dual brush which is great for separating the lashes and applying the product, and even the price is great.

I bought the sample size to try and I will be buying the full size soon.

One thing though, it only comes in black, which is my preference, but if you like other shades, then this might be a little disappointing.

Strongly suggested!!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31307747700331/k2311a073/7.3.09