Sobare Beauty Mineral Make up
  • I bought a kit with 29 items from this line of mineral make up
  • I paid $23 for a kit with varied mineral make up products, from concealer to foundation to eye shadow to brushes
  • I decided to buy a non brand name, because of the cost
  • I am now adopting the mineral make up regimen for all my cosmetic needs, from concealer to eye shadow and I i will definitely shop at sobarebeauty again

• by SobeBabi

This review is for Sobare Beauty Mineral Make up. I bought a kit with 29 items from this line of mineral make up. I found them on Ebay after some research.

I paid $23 for a kit with varied mineral make up products, from concealer to foundation to eye shadow to brushes. It was a great great value.

I decided to buy a non brand name, because of the cost. There’s a huge difference in the

cost for the same exact composition - so much so, that they have a statement on their site saying that they are not affiliated in any form with bare escentuals.

All ingredients can be found on their site and a very broad frequently asked questions as well as contact information should there be any questions. Their customer service is excellent and they are very honest.

Shipping is quick and products of excellent quality! I never wore ...

• anything on my face before because it was always so heavy and it wouldn’t allow my skin to breathe. Not to mention than previous over the counter make up foundations were mostly made with oily components and would not last long on my skin.

So I would just not wear anything at all prior to eye shadow and eye liner. Since I gave this a try, my face looks flawless and it lasts for the entire

day without ruining it.

It takes care of any moisture that might appear and if feels weightless. I just love it.

It’s also concentrated kinda, so a little bit provides great coverage. I am now adopting the mineral make up regimen for all my cosmetic needs, from concealer to eye shadow and I i will definitely shop at sobarebeauty again.

It works great for me and I am very happy with product, cost, quality and service. Highly recommended!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31307747690331/k2311a073/7.3.09