Fuerza Bruta  » Entertainment  »
  • This must have been one of the best shows I ever attended by far
  • Amazing visual effects, feels like you are in a different world
  • Afterwards, back to the G lounge for some drinks and clubbing, perfect ending for an incredible theatrical experience

• by SobeBabi

I took my boyfriend to see FUERZA BRUTA in Miami last week, I was very excited from what I read and heard about it and was looking forward to experiencing. They performed at the Adrienne Arsht Center in Downtown Miami, inside the G lounge.

Upon arrival I purchased our tickets and we move right into the G lounge where we had one of the frozen lemon

drop shots (nice!) and It was packed with people waiting to go in.

The entire show lasts for about 60 minutes in a not-so-big of a room.

I was a bit crowded in there, or maybe that was the purpose.

Audience stands up though the entire duration of the show, reason being is that this is a very interactive show and we must move as the ...

• show moves within the room.

This must have been one of the best shows I ever attended by far! This show gives you that wow factor through the entire time.

The room is smoky, they use colorful strong lights and loud music.

This is show that’s 100% based on body language, there is no dialog.

Amazing visual effects, feels like you are in a different world.

Tickets were a bit pricey, but totally worth it.

I wanted to go see it again.

Each person there is involved by this series of performances that touches all your senses.

I loved everything about it and I guess so did everybody else by the look on their faces.

Afterwards, back to the G lounge for some drinks and clubbing, perfect ending for an incredible theatrical experience!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59307747680331/k2311a073/7.3.09