Pet Smart Hotel in Las Vegas, NV  » Business  »
2140 N Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89108
  • Of course I know Pet Smart and have shopped there numerous times for my cats, so I knew immediately that they'd be just as professional as a boarding facility as a pet store
  • But if you happen to live in Vegas, then this Pet Smart on Rainbow is fantastic and I highly recommend them to any pet owner who wants the best for their babies yet won't have to pay and arm and a leg to get them the service

• by onerios13

If you’re like me than your pets are far more than just pets, although I am not like one of those REALLY fanatic petlovers who will leave their millions to their white Persian, Ms. Mittens, However, my cats are a lot like my children because of the love and attention they need from me and the fact they love to ignore me when I call to them.

Yet despite that annoying cat trait, I adore my kitties and always want to make sure they are well cared for and given the very best that I can afford and offer. So when our apartments had their yearly de-bugging campaign and needed to spray our apartment, I fretted a bit about where to board them for a day or two. I checked out a few places but came away with indifferent opinions, this place being too expensive, that place was just weird and so forth and so on.

Then my fiance suggested we go to

Pet Smart for the boarding. At first I was surprised because I didn’t know we had a Pet Smart that also had boarding options. Of course I know Pet Smart and have shopped there numerous times for my cats, so I knew immediately that they’d be just as professional as a boarding facility as a pet store. And it turns out that there are only two Pet Smarts in the Las Vegas Valley that had boarding facilities and the nearest one was about ten miles from our home.

So we crated up the cats (who were NOT happy at all by the by) and went to the Pet Smart on North Rainbow Blvd. I instantly liked their store and the pet lobby they had on to the side of the building. The facility was nice and neat, almost grand with the granite tabletops and subdued dusky pink walls. The staff was courteous and friendly and I knew instantly that everyone that worked there loved ...

• animals. They smiled and cooed at my babies and then showed me where they’d be during their stay. In fact, the cat room was faced the lobby and had a glass wall so I could see immediately where they were kept.

The fee was very acceptable. For both cats to stay a day there ran about 22 dollars. They assured me that every few hours or so, someone would come into the room and let them out of the cages so they could play and frolic about the cat climbing structures put there for their amusement. My big boy, Nugget, settled in immediately and was beloved by everyone who handled him. My little princess, Shadow, is very shy and doesn’t trust anyone aside from me and my fiance, yet she also come out of her shell and started to play when they let her out.

I felt really bad having to put them in a boarding facility in any case, much like a mother

who has to hand her screaming child to strangers, but was glad to know that they were in good hands. When we came back a day or two later to pick them up, they were as calm and quiet as if they had been living there forever, although I was gratified to see that they both were excited to see me and of going home.

I felt that the Pet Smart hotel did a wonderful job of taking care of my pets, and I had no complaints whatsoever with their service and prices. If you’re lucky enough to have a Pet Smart Hotel where you live, I encourage you to take them there for any boarding needs. But if you happen to live in Vegas, then this Pet Smart on Rainbow is fantastic and I highly recommend them to any pet owner who wants the best for their babies yet won’t have to pay and arm and a leg to get them the service.

A definite 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41307747600331/k2311a073/7.3.09