Transformers 2  » Movies  »
  • Transformers 2 is one of the best movies I’ve ever watched
  • I think the plot line is fascinating because in usual action stories, the main plot is revolved around people fighting for money and other valuable objects, this movies is about revenge and fighting to save a race, which is more intense
  • The parts where action happens is dead on and the effects are just amazing
  • I strongly recommend watching it for any age

• by aznreviewer

Transformers 2 is one of the best movies I’ve ever watched. The movie matches the intensity of the first Transformers movie but brings the action up a notch. Here is my opinion on the movie.

Plot: 9/10, the plot of the story is well formed and easy to understand. The story has a similar plot to the first, which revolves around capturing a cube. I think the

plot line is fascinating because in usual action stories, the main plot is revolved around people fighting for money and other valuable objects, this movies is about revenge and fighting to save a race, which is more intense.

Action: 10/10, defiantly a great action movie. This movie is great because the camera shots are just spectacular. The parts where action happens is dead on and the effects ...

• are just amazing.

Comedy: 10/10, I probably should not be grading this on Comedy because it is an action movie but I have to say, this is one of the funniest movies I’ve ever seen. There are parts with two robot dudes that made me laugh my head off. Plus, the insults are hysterical.

Effects: 10/10, the effect of the movie are just unmatched. The robots are very

well animated with no mistakes. The transformation between car to robot seems almost unreal. Plus, the explosives are very realistic and you can feel like your in the scene.

Overall: 10/10, this is one of the greatest movies of our generation.

Everything about the movie is just unreal. I strongly recommend watching it for any age. Just watch the language cause this could easily be a rated R movie.

Transformers 2

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11207747561031/k2311a072/7.2.09