Max Payne 2 game  » Games  »
  • I bought this game last year, and I have finished it many days back
  • I really enjoyed my playing Max Payne 2, and I am hoping to see their future projects

• by arkog

“Max Payne 2” is the second version of the most famous action game named “Max Payne”. I bought this game last year, and I have finished it many days back. And I have to admit that I really loved to complete this game. This game is not too easy to complete, and it takes a lot of strategic gameplan to complete this game.

This game is filled with cool actions, and stunts

I never seen in any game before, like this game has a special feature called slow motion action, and it looks pretty awesome when Max Payne fires bullets in a slow motion mode. And it looks cooler when he jumps on slow motion. And like this the game is filled with some super cool actions.

This game has a realistic graphics quality, and for that sometimes I started to feel that I ...

• have entered the game for real, and I am playing as Max Payne. Like I said before that it has a tough gameplay, and it takes a good effort to complete all the missions, the story of this game is like Max has lost his family, wife, and he is looking for the revenge, and in this game he is loaded with more fire power than ever, and he is ready
        for some ferocious actions. The last mission of this game took almost seven days for me to accomplish. I really enjoyed my playing Max Payne 2, and I am hoping to see their future projects. And I heard that they are going to release the “Max Payne 3” in 2009, and I am really looking forward to the release of the version, hope it will be much more better than “Max Payne 2”.

Max Payne 2 game

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28207747331031/k2311a072/7.2.09