Creative’s ZEN MP3 player(8 GB)
  • MP3 players for me is a very useful gadget to own, because I am too much addicted to listening songs all the time, and for that I bought more than 15 MP3 players till now, and no doubt this MP3 player from Creative called ZEN is one of the best MP3 players I ever owned
  • I have to say that the video quality they provided in this player is really bad, and I am pretty much disappointed about that

• by arkog

MP3 players for me is a very useful gadget to own, because I am too much addicted to listening songs all the time, and for that I bought more than 15 MP3 players till now, and no doubt this MP3 player from Creative called ” ZEN ” is one of the

best MP3 players I ever owned.

The coolest thing about this MP3 player is that it has huge storage capacity of 8 GB, and for a MP3 player it is really a great thing. It helps me to store over 1600+ of my favorite songs, video clips in this player. Its sound quality is really good, and to feel the ultimate sound the set of headphones is the best way.

Everything is good about this MP3 player except the poor video quality. I have to say that the video quality they provided in this player is really bad, and I am pretty much ...

• Creative's ZEN MP3 player(8 GB)
      disappointed about that. Navigate through files in this MP3 player is really easy, and the big screen of this player helps me to find my songs/videos very easily without wasting so much time.

It also has calendar, organizer, it can also record voice, and I really enjoy this cool feature, and

I have made my voice dictionary by the help of the voice recorder included in this player. It also has an integrated FM radio player, the sound quality of the FM is decent, and also the FM antenna is good. Overall I can say that it is the best MP3 player I ever owned.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16207747321031/k2311a072/7.2.09