Meineke repair shop Tewksbury MA  » Cars  »
663 Main street Tewksbury MA
  • At the time I think I paid a little less than $200
  • I found this to be real annoying because I went in for something completely different so I wondered why they would be looking under my hood if they were suppose to be working under the vehicle

• by thereviewerat1

Meineke in Tewksbury and Meineke in general does very good work on vehicles. They perform services such as oil changes to small engine related repairs and so forth. I stopped going to them because I got sick of them trying to push more services onto me. They kind of remind me of Jiffy lube except a lot worst when it comes to pushing services.

I went in to Meinike for some new brakes and pads. This is a real simple procedure and almost anyone could do it if they really wanted to. The price of this service was good and the

labor costs wasn’t that bad as well. At the time I think I paid a little less than $200. Like I said brakes are easy to do but for me it is time consuming so it made my life easier to just have them done at this shop.

Meinike is real quick when it comes to fixing cars and that is another reason why I liked going to them for a lot of my vehicle repairs. Usually I would call them up and make an appointment for the next day and usually my vehicle would be ready within a day ...

• or two. Sometimes on rare occasions the repairs would take a little longer. This would happen if the shop was too busy with other customers.

Like I said earlier the only thing I really do not like about this shop is that they seem to push other services onto you. There have been a few times when I went to this shop for brakes or fuel filters and other under the car services. Once I returned to the shop the worker would than tell me something like the transmission fluid needs to be changed or I need radiator work done and

stuff like that. I found this to be real annoying because I went in for something completely different so I wondered why they would be looking under my hood if they were suppose to be working under the vehicle.

For the most part this repair shop is great. The prices are very reasonable and I forgot to mention that you can also get a credit card through Meineke and use it for their shop at any location. The only bad thing is I can almost guarantee that they will tell you that other things are wrong with your car.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9207747271031/k2311a072/7.2.09