M&Ms Dark Chocolate  » Food  »
  • I was pleasantly surprised to find out that my all time favourite M&Ms has a dark chocolate variety as well
  • Among the many kinds of chocolates, dark chocolate for me is the best
  • Eating chocolate should be an experience not a guilty pleasure

• by mai caspe

M&Ms has been an institution as far as candy coated chocolates are concerned. Nowadays there are a variety of flavours to choose from. Be it with almonds, peanuts or those weird crispies which I haven’t seen lately.

as well. Among the many kinds of chocolates, dark chocolate for me is the best. Therefore, the combination of my two favourites makes this variety of M&M very close to my heart.

Upon opening the pack, the distinct smell of dark chocolate hits you and will actually make you smile. The bitterness of the dark ...

• chocolate is only mild and with subtle tastes of sweetness brought about by the candy coating. The only drawback was that it melted quite fast in my hands, so much for their slogan.

I was not concerned with how many calories a single pack contains so I never bothered to look. Eating chocolate should be

an experience not a guilty pleasure. And several studies have shown that dark chocolate is good for your heart.

It’s a great snack to have around when studying or in the movies. I actually finished two (2) packs the other night while studying. It helped me keep my attention on my books rather than surfing the net.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27207747181031/k2311a072/7.2.09