Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Blend Foundation Primer
  • So I bought it and the next time I used this I absolutely fell in love

• by Katri

I didn’t know that a primer makeup is needed to set the next layer of make-up in place. I discovered Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Blend Foundation Primer while I was shopping in duty free. I tried the product on my hand and saw that the fine lines on my hands have disappeared.

So I bought it and the next time I used this I absolutely fell in love! This product is used after applying your concealer and before applying your foundation. The primer covers

lines and pores on your face for a smoother and flawless makeup finish.

It also makes the next layer of makeup easy to blend and longer to stay on the face. I have little blemishes, uneven skin tone, brown spots and lines on my face.

Whenever I use this primer, my face turns out glowing, healthy and youthful-looking. My makeup blends easily and I get a flawless result on my face.

The product comes only in 1 size and you need to only pump a ...

• pea-sized amount on your palm and apply all over the face. A 30ml packaging can last you months.

The product is very light, non-greasy and the results may seem barely visible. I sometimes think that I applied too little.

But I find out later that the pea-sized amount is enough and I really get an even tone and flawless look. After applying on the face, let it set for a few minutes (this I actually learned from a cosmetic artist on TV) before putting your

foundation.

My eyeshadow blends well when I use the primer. The Smashbox Photofinish Color Correcting Foundation Primer has 3 types: 1.

) Blend is in apricot color to even out skin tone, 2) Balance has a lavender-tone to brighten dull skin, and 3) Adjust is green-toned and use to reduce redness. Because I’m Chinese and have yellow skin my choice was Blend because it truly evens out my skin tone.

It may be a little bit expensive but I will buy this product again and again!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31207747120931/k2311a072/7.2.09