The Balm Time Balm concealer
  • It was rated as one of the best concealer in the market
  • When I saw it in a cosmetic store I was dismayed that it cost thrice the price I pay for those I buy in drugstores
  • For a pricey product, I believe The Balm TimeBalm concealer is money well-spent

• by Katri

I have dark circles under my eyes and it’s hard for me to conceal them properly. I’ve tried tons of concealers and many of them were difficult to apply. The drugstore makeup that I used before have concealer sticks or wands that are harsh on my skin and smudgy in consistency.

I discovered The Balm TimeBalm Concealer in a magazine. It was rated as one of the best concealer in the market.

When I saw it in a cosmetic store I was dismayed that it cost thrice the price I pay for those I buy in drugstores. But if I want a good one, I should better pay more right? I’m glad I made the right decision because this concealer is the best I’ve used so far.

It is cream-based, totally blends on my skin tone and conceals my dark circles really well. It ...

• has a smooth consistency and doesn’t become “cake-y”.

To apply the concealer put a little bit on your finger and dab the concealer under your eyes gently. Do not rub because it will cause more unfavorable lines around your eyes and the concealer will just go all over the place.

TimeBalm concealer is not harsh on my skin and it conceals for a long time unless I rub my eyes, of course.

I’ve used this on blemishes and it doesn’t conceal really well although passable.

I never like to completely conceal a zit anyways because it will make the pimple react worst. But for under-eye circles, this concealer is perfect! The product comes in 4 different shades for different skin tone and it’s very blendable and a pot can last me months.

For a pricey product, I believe The Balm TimeBalm concealer is money well-spent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31207747110931/k2311a072/7.2.09